Sample Class Notebook
The Class Notebook is a place to write down your thoughts about what you've read or done in the Youthhood Web site.
This will help you to think about how you
can apply what you learn to your own life (which is the most important
Write About "Surviving the Lunch Room" (SAMPLE)
This section of the Web site is about feeling like you belong and helping others feel like they belong. It's about creating an environment where everyone feels accepted at home, at school, and in the community. Think and write about some of these things in your Class Notebook:
- When am I most uncomfortable?
- What does it mean to belong?
- Do I feel like I belong? Why or why not?
- Why is it important to help create and be part of a community?
- Do I feel like I am part of my neighborhood and community? Why or why not?
- What helps me to feel accepted at home? At school? In the community?
- Am I being teased or bullied? If yes, how does this make me feel, and what can I do about it?
This Class Notebook is linked with the content in Surviving the Lunch Room. Check it out if you need more information.
You cannot save this Class Notebook. It's just a sample to show you what it would look like if you were in your very own Class Notebook.
Your Youthhood Guide will be able to read and comment on your Class Notebook if the last checkbox is selected.
Fields with a red star (*) are required.
Try a Youthhood activity: