Accessible Site Design
We at The Youthhood are committed to making our site accessible
to a wide variety of users, including those with disabilities.
Our Web developers follow the University
of Minnesota Accessibility of Information Technology Web Accessibility
Standards (this link will
open in a new browser window).
- Developed accessible pages, by:
- Using large appealing graphics so you can see what we're talking about,
- Describing graphics with text (in case you use a screen reader),
- Using colors that contrast well to make information readable, and
- Lots more!
- Tested our sites using various tools, such as (these links will open in a new window):
- Had adults and youth with disabilities evaluate our site for accessibility.
Something Not Readable?
If you find pages that are not readable or accessible,
please let us know by using the Contact Us form.
We want to hear from you!
Try a Youthhood activity: